Your Health, Our Commitment
Our responsibility to each other
Your health is your responsibility. We are dedicated to making sure you have the most amazing time at our retreats, and that you leave healthier than when you arrived. Having said that, we have carefully tried to explain we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. We carefully select our isntructors, hosts and trainers, however, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities, even if asked by an instructor. It is your duty of care to self to stop before your limits are reached on any activity.
2. We will make every reasonable eﬀort to make sure that any provided equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staﬀ, hosts and trainers are qualiﬁed to the ﬁtness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing provided facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our facilities or during or after any of our training sessions. Our staﬀ members are not qualiﬁed doctors, but there will be adequate provision made always to get you to qualified help as is relevant to the current retreat location as fast as we can.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.