VOGA - find strength within yoga
Mykonos Retreat with Juliet Murrell
24 - 28 Sep 2020
Designed to build the right foundations
Join Juliet Murrell, founder of VOGA, on a journey of discovery of deeper yoga incorporating breath, movement and music, making your fitness experience a social and memorable experience.
Nava Haus Retreats retreats are planned around our four key pillars of L.I.F.E: leisure, indulgence, fitness and energy. We combine training and instruction, socializing, well-being and downtime. We expect you to come back pampered, healthier, mentally sound and with new life-long friends. We always use a high standard of luxury villa from our portfolio. They all include infinity pools or similar standard, modern conveniences, kitchen and living areas and beautiful gardens and views.
Our menus are unique, sourced from fresh local ingredients wherever we are and prepared on-site by our chefs, who we typically fly in with us. We work with the best trainers to ensure the fitness and health package is top-notch.
Our retreats are perfect for all - singles, couples re-connection, groups of friends or group celebrations. Our hosts ensure everybody is comfortable, well-introduced and included. They will be available daily from your arrival to your departure to ensure you are taken care of, so you can focus on your health and fun.
The retreat is located in one of our luxury villas in Mykonos.
We sometimes also mix and match villas if the retreat is not in high season, picking form our vast portfolio depending on which side of the island is windier at the time of the retreat so our guests can have the best experience of Mykonos. No other retreats companies can do this. See the pictures below for villas in our portfolio.
All the villas in our Mykonos portfolio are oases of beauty. We typically use villas from our portfolio of hillside villas overlooking the sea and harnessing the best of the fresh sea breeze. For bigger retreats with higher attendance we combine villas in direct proximity (sometimes across the road from each other or 30 seconds walk) for a more exciting community feel. Guests can use the pool and outside areas of any of the villas in their retreat!
Whichever villa we choose for your retreat, you are guaranteed:
To be notified about which exact villa no later than 6 weeks before the retreat
A high end luxurious villa with a beautiful pool
Luxurious rooms cleaned daily with towels and toiletries provided
Amazing views of the sea
Spacious grounds for downtime, relaxing, suntanning
Well equipped kitchens, living and dining areas
All modern conveniences
Joining one of our luxury villa retreats is total indulgence at a bargain.
All our Mykonos villas are spacious with large living and cooking areas and ample outdoor space for soaking in the sun and watching the sunrise and/or sunset. Rooms can be booked as single occupancy packages or sharing packages, with up to two guests sharing a double or king-size room.
About Juju Murrell
Juliet has been practising yoga for the last 15 years and trained in Sivananda Yoga, India, 2011 and Fierce Grace Hot Yoga, London, 2018.
She created VOGA to help others believe in their inner power and connect to the physicality of the body through breath, movement and music, making your fitness experience a social and memorable experience.
"Having known first-hand how it feels to experience depleted energy levels with post-viral chronique fatigue in my teens, my main priority since has been to cultivate energy and help others prioritise happiness, health and wellbeing. I created VOGA after the illuminating moment that life can be everything you want it to be. Free your mind, combine your passions.".
VOGA training will utilise Vogue gesture to help deepen your yoga poses. It explores the effect of body language, and celebrates bold stylized silhouettes to build strength with alignment; confidence with style.
For more detailed training and activities information, please click above to download the brochure.
Daily Itinerary (this may change very slightly depending on weather and inspiration)
7.30 am - 9.30 am
10 am - 1 pm 180min
Voga sessions (program will involve skill-building and progressions in balances and more technical postures)
Downtime, beach time, activities and Mykonos town tours (please request the brochure for a detailed itinerary).
7- 8 pm daily
Private one-on-one sessions offered at a cost for those who wish to learn more in-depth techniques from Juliet. Cheaper if booked in advance - Please ask for private booking details details by emailing
WhatsApp: +44 7835 854265
8.30 pm+ daily
Exploring Mykonos night life - restaurants, family-owned eateries and beach bars with our hosts.
Our Nava Haus Retreats chefs will provide the food from menus carefully created and balanced by nutritional experts including our head chef to include fresh local ingredients.
* We usually have lots of socialising and extra-curricular activities such as hiking, visiting the local venues, snorkelling, evening cruises and BBqs on our retreats. These vary from retreat to retreat and are sometimes add-ons not included in the retreat price. However they will always be clearly listed in the itinerary. For retreats with optional activities, either add them as add-ons during your booking or contact our guest services team by emailing email@example.com.
* Transportation to extra-curricular activities and outside dinner locations may not bet included unless stated otherwise, if not included, it will ALWAYS be stated in the description on the retreats page and it can always be arranged. Pls inform your hosts if extra transportation is needed at anytime during your retreat.
* Airport pickup and drop off service is not always included, and if not, it can be purchased as an add-on during the booking process. If you are not sure if it is included, please email our guest services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our guest services team will contact you after you book your retreat to collect information about special requirements, training levels and training goals, allergies and to ask you about your flight or travel details so we can properly prepare for you and help plan your arrival. Please look out for our email. Also please make sure to inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email our guest services team on email@example.com.
* On most of our retreats, our instructors and trainers offer extra one-on-one sessions. For any guests interested in booking extra one-on-one yoga, fitness or other sessions including private art sessions on our arts therapy retreats or massage sessions, please email the guest services team on to arrange in advance or speak to your host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.
* We believe in transparency and we believe booking your retreat with us is just the first step on a long mutually beneficial wellness journey, so it is important to us that you are fully aware of how everything runs around you whilst with us. Plese read our 'Rules' page, and how to look after your health as well as our responsbility to you on our 'Health' page.