Daytime Sushi Making Masterclass and Late Lunch Party
After a much needed summer break we are delivering a perfect day party at a penthouse by Battersea waterside. Sunday Sep 25, 2PM - 6PM
25 September 2022
25 September 2022
All you need to know
How was your summer break? Ready for a fantastic daytime event to reconnect you with the London crew? Nava Haus Reterats present the perfect late summer daytime party.
- Beautiful penthouse by Battersea Waterside
- Sushi making masterlass on the lower floor kitchen terrace courtesy of Atariya Foods - Suppliers of the finest, sashimi quality fish and best sushi in London. Michael Man is their top chef and the newest addition to our team
- Late lunch with music on the penthouse level terraces (sushi of course) - lots of freshly made sushi with miso soup and sparkling sake
The masterclass is designed so that sushi lovers with limited sushi making knowledge will be able to produce great tasting and looking maki, nigiri, inside out rolls and hand rolls. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned home sushi maker, this class will showcase making the sushi from scratch!
Highlights of the day
- Discover the art of making sushi, with a masterclass at our most luxurious property yet by Battersea Waterside
- Fusing traditions of Japanese hospitality with the western world
- You’ll be welcomed with a warming cup of green tea as an expert takes you through an introduction to sushi, before putting your creativity and precision to the test
- You'll get a demonstration on how to prepare salmon as well as hand roll, Nigiri, maki and inside out roll
- Also learn the art of vegetable cutting with proper Damascus knives
- Get hands on making a range of sushi rolls and maki
- Finish in style by crafting a salmon and avocado hand roll, maki and California roll before dining on the fruits of your labour with miso soup and a glass of sparkling sake to accompany the sushi meal
This event will start at 2pm prompt, lunch served by 4.30PM latest. Be on time
Dress Code: Smart casual, summery. The event is informal so our guests have ample opportunity to meet and chat and have fun - that's the entire point of our retreat kitchens.
Address: To protect our hosts, the actual address will be sent by email and/or SMS three to four days before the event so please ensure you register with your correct details. Also, join this WhatsApp group for updates on the event and to ask any questions: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JkeiGcpCsbxA3gWKzcwEGT
Please let us know about any allergies during the checkout process. To host your own retreats kitchen at your residence, please contact us by WhatsApp at +44 (0) 7835 854265 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org