Retreats Kitchen, African Street Food Inspired
Our retreats kitchen series
Socialize | Good food | Drinks | Meet new friends
30 October 2021
30 October 2021
All you need to know
Join us in Clapham, London for an exciting menu experience from private chef Suyaman - just check out the menu below. It's awesome!
Another social evening of healthy dining, chatting, drinking, togetherness and laughter, just as we do on Nava Haus Retreats. And you learn tips on how the dishes are made too!
- Did you know you can host your own retreats kitchen? We'll do everything and you can invite your friends. Message us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on WhatsApp - +44 (0) 7835 854265.
The evening starts at 7PM with ice-breaker drinks & mocktails, followed by a special multiple course dinner accompanied by drinks. This is a stunning 5 course tasting menu with exciting takes on healthy African dishes
Remember, our chefs also give tips and advice on how to create each recipe.
- Dress is smart casual and the dinner style is informal. Always a fun way to spend the weekday evening. Book early, only limited spaces available, and these always sell it out quickly. Social distancing guidelines are taken into consideration, so spaces are very limited.
This is a pay-what-you-want event, with an attendance fee of £35 (includes the food and one drink). A final guide price of £45 is suggested, but not compulsory. And w eknow our chefs so well, we also allow you to request your attendance fee back if you're not impressed with the experience :).
The address will be sent by email and/or SMS up to one day before the event so please ensure you register with your correct details.
Please let us know about any allergies during the checkout process.
See you soon :)
- To host your own retreats kitchen at your residence, please contact us by WhatsApp on +44 (0) 7835 854265 or by email on email@example.com
Menu - (might change slighly on the day)
- ÀKàrà fritters with white and brown crab patè (v)
- Wild mushroom pate
- Smoked mackerel Efo with pounded yam dumplings (v )
- Seaweed Efo Jolloff aranchini with scotch bonnett jam and slaw Beef Suya (v)
- Oyster mushroom Suya Zobo cooler
Beers: ZOBO Pale Ale ABV 4.9%
A hibiscus infused pale ale with citrus notes made by Suyaman to accompany the dishes