Barbados Cropover Retreat On The Ridge
Yoga | HIIT | Nutrition
Enjoy the best of Bajan sunshine and culture in one of the finest houses in Barbados during the famous Crop Over festival, a 200 year old tradition
21 July 2022
27 July 2022
All you need to know
Why Choose This Retreat?
Click here to check out our summary brochure for this retreat.
We welcome you a well deserved break in what is easily one of the most beautiful villas in Barbados (villa Michelle). It is one of 7 prestigious stunning mansions situated on a hill (The Ridge) on top of Royal Westmoreland golf resort.
We have 7 stunning suites available in this Carribean paradise, all themed differently, all en-suite
6 nights, 7 days in the beautiful tropical Bajan sunshine.
- Accommodation in one of the stunning themed suites
- Poolside chef prepared arrival dinner party on our first night
- On-site chef cooking the finest healthy breakfast daily (brunch on the weekends)
- Three dinners on-site in the villa
- Heated swimming pool, spa room on-site
- Morning yoga classes daily on-site
- Three group meditation sessions
- Daily access to the members only Fairmont Beach club with complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas
- Access to rooftop terrace area with stunning views of the golf resort to one side and the sea on the otherand
Other activities & features
- On-site massage services (by booking)
- Multiple nearby beaches with clear, turquoise green water
- Snorkelling, cruising, sailing and other water activities
- Social activities like the famous Mount Gay rum tasting tour - the world’s oldest running rum distillery
- Access to multiple beautiful beach clubs and Crop over festival events
The Crop Over Festival is a 200 year old tradition honoring the Bajan sugar cane season. The six-week festival celebrates all that is Bajan with dusk till dawn parties, arts and crafts markets and culinary-driven street fares. Every celebrity in the world from Rihanna to Brad Pitt, from Drake to Wayne Rooney has been spotted strolling around casually during the Crop Over Festival celebrations.
Our Promise For This Retreat
- This break is hosted in one of the most beautiful houses in the Carribean
- You will experience the rich culture and delights of one of the best Carribean islands
- You will enjoy adventures, social activities and events in one of the best festivals in the world
- You will meet like-minded people and come back recharged, refreshed and with new friends
About our retreats
Nava Haus Retreats retreats are planned around our four key pillars of L.I.F.E: leisure, indulgence, fitness and energy. We combine training and instruction, socializing, well-being and downtime. We expect you to come back pampered, healthier, mentally sound and with new life-long friends. We always use a high standard of luxury villa from our portfolio. They all include infinity pools or similar standard, modern conveniences, kitchen and living areas and beautiful gardens or views.
Our menus are unique, sourced from fresh local ingredients wherever we are and prepared on-site by our chefs, who we typically fly in with us. We work with the best trainers to ensure the fitness and health package is top-notch.
Our retreats are perfect for all - singles, couples re-connection, groups of friends or group celebrations. Our hosts ensure everybody is comfortable, well-introduced and included. They will be available daily from your arrival to your departure to ensure you are taken care of, so you can focus on your health and fun.
Daily Itinerary (this may change very slightly depending on weather and inspiration)
10.30 am - 45 to 60min
Yoga, fitness or exploratory exercise (e.g. hiking, running, climbing) sessions
Exploring the Bajan daytime during the festival - snorkelling, beach bars, festival events and more - assisted by our hosts.
2.00 pm or 7.00 pm
Individually/group arranged lunch, visits to beach bars, discovering the town, enjoying the beach, touring the island - or downtime
(please request the brochure closer to the event for a detailed itinerary).
7.30 pm+ daily
Dinner at the villa on arrival night and two selected nights
(or on other nights)
Exploring the Bajan night life during the festival - sunset cruises, restaurants, beach bars, festival events and more - assisted by our hosts.
The Little Print
* Booking does not include ttransportation to the villa.
* Let us know your arrival itinerary though so w ecan prepare for you. To inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email the reservations team on email@example.com.
* For any guests interested in booking massage sessions at the villa please email the reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange in advance or speak to our host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.