Nava Haus Retreats & ONE LDN
Sardinia Retreat with Rebecca Bradley
23 - 27 April 2020
A retreat like no other
Set on the breathtaking beaches of Sardinia, we will bring you a retreat that will not only unplug you from your day-to-day life, invigorate all your senses, but will also cleanse you from the inside out.
3 hours of daily yoga practice, split into an invigorating and awakening 90 minute vinyasa morning practice and a 90 minute restorative evening yin and meditation, coupled with daily hikes in the infamous Sardinia hills and beaches, will leave you fully strengthened and energized after the dark winter months.
With the delicious vegan and vegetarian menu, the retreat will guarantee not only full mind-body workout but also a detoxifying mind body cleanse! You will have a chance tot ake time out for yourself, sample delicious island cuisine, swim in the heated infinity pool and hopefully catch some early season rays!
This retreat is perfect for anyone wanting a rejuvenating break and all yoga abilities and levels are welcome.
Nava Haus Retreats are planned around the four key pillars of L.I.F.E (Leisure, Indulgence, Fitness, Energy). We combine training and instruction, socialising, well-being and downtime. We expect you to come back pampered, healthier, mentally sound and with new life-long friends.
The villa is an outstanding beach front mansion with large private pool and direct access to the sandy beach directly from the garden. It is a sprawling beauty on three levels and it has just been recently entirely renovated. Only minutes from the tourist harbour and the lovely town of Villasimius
It also features a heated swimming pool set within manicured gardens,various private terraces, veranda, portico and pool deck, with direct access to the beach directly from the garden. Large covered terrace for alfresco dining and lounging, barbecue area, alfresco shower.
About Rebecca Bradley
Rebecca moved to London to pursue a career in acting and performance. Here she tried her first yoga class and veyr quickly became hooked. She found herself growing stronger physically and soon discovered the many benefits of her yoga practice on the mat were flowing into her life off the mat.
Yoga has helped Rebecca in many different ways. She's a firm believer that the practice simply has a magical way of making you happier, and wishes to spread that joy throughout her classes.
Rebecca has been practising yoga on a regular basis now for 8 years, and in 2016 she travelled to the Greek island of Santorini to do her 200-hour yoga teacher training in Vinyasa Ashtanga. Since then, she has been teaching full time across London including regular workshops, events and retreats as well as going on to do more than 300 hours advance training with The Yoga People in Rocket, Mandala and Yin.
Mandala is a Sanskrit word that translates to mean circle, essence or completion. In a visual form, Mandalas are often seen as geometric circles that can act as aids to help focus during meditation. Tibetan monks traditionally draw beautifully intricate Mandala designs in coloured sand. You'll often see Mandala designs in yoga studios.
Inspired by this, Mandala yoga came about to bring a balanced flow that utilises the yoga mat in a 360 degree way. Many practitioners will link Mandala flows to particular elements - fire, water, earth or air - to help evoke a particular mood or energy, or to work on a particular part of the body. In terms of practicising this in a class, Mandala adds a new level of of creativity to a class, making it an enjoyable and fun new way to move!
Our Nava Haus Retreats chefs will provide the food from menus carefully created and balanced by nutritional experts including our head chef to include fresh local ingredients.
We will only serve vegan and vegetarian food on the retreat so you can gte the most benefits from your rejuvenatig stay and it will also enhance your detoxification process. The menus on our retreats are designed to give maximum health benefits using freshly sourced local ingredients always.
Daily breakfast, luunch and 2 dinners are included in the package.
Included Holiday Extras
Transport included in the price
2 dinners out included
Early bird bookings from £1000pp
* We usually have lots of socialising and extra-curricular activities. These vary from retreat to retreat and are sometimes add-ons not included in the retreat price. However they will always be clearly listed in the itinerary. For retreats with optional activities, either add them as add-ons during your booking or contact our guest services team by emailing email@example.com.
* Transportation to extra-curricular activities and outside dinner locations may not bet included unless stated otherwise, if not included, it will ALWAYS be stated in the description on the retreats page and it can always be arranged. Pls inform your hosts if extra transportation is needed at anytime during your retreat.
* Airport pickup and drop off service is not always included, and if not, it can be purchased as an add-on during the booking process. If you are not sure if it is included, please email our guest services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our guest services team will contact you after you book your retreat to collect information about special requirements, training levels and training goals, allergies and to ask you about your flight or travel details so we can properly prepare for you and help plan your arrival. Please look out for our email. Also please make sure to inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email our guest services team on email@example.com.
* On most of our retreats, our instructors and trainers offer extra one-on-one sessions. For any guests interested in booking extra one-on-one yoga, fitness or other sessions including private art sessions on our arts therapy retreats or massage sessions, please email the guest services team on to arrange in advance or speak to your host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.
* We believe in transparency and we believe booking your retreat with us is just the first step on a long mutually beneficial wellness journey, so it is important to us that you are fully aware of how everything runs around you whilst with us. Plese read our 'Rules' page, and how to look after your health as well as our responsbility to you on our 'Health' page.