How To Be Fit & Still Be You
with George & Oliver
07 - 11 May 2020
Fitness should enhance your life and not limit it
Spend 5 days in a stunning luxury villa, making new friends, where you can cool off after training in the stunning infinity pool overlooking the Aegean sea. As with all our retreats, you get pampered by your very own chef preparing fresh food daily from local ingredients. The Nava Haus Retreats hosts will also be on hand 24/7 to help with socializing and giving you daily advice on the best ways to enjoy Mykonos, all at a very affordable price!
Daily Itinerary (this may change very slightly depending on weather and inspiration)
7.30 am - 9.30 am
10 am - 12 pm 180min
Training sessions (program will vary from day to day)
Downtime, beach time, activities and Mykonos town tours.
7- 8 pm daily
Private one-on-one sessions offered at a cost for those who wish to learn more in-depth techniques from Oliver and/or George. Cheaper if booked in advance - Please ask for private booking details details by emailing
or WhatsApp: +44 7835 854265
8.30 pm+ daily
Exploring Mykonos night life - restaurants, family-owned eateries and beach bars with our hosts.
Oliver and George strongly believe fitness shouldn’t prevent you from missing out on social events, stop you from enjoying the foods you like or limit you to a strict regime. Instead, it should help improve your quality of living, be in-line with your lifestyle and it should be designed to be fully flexible.
The retreat is located in one of our luxury villas in Mykonos.
We sometimes also mix and match villas if the retreat is not in high season, picking form our vast portfolio depending on which side of the island is windier at the time of the retreat so our guests can have the best experience of Mykonos. No other retreats companies can do this. See the pictures below for villas in our portfolio.
All the villas in our Mykonos portfolio are oases of beauty. We typically use villas from our portfolio of hillside villas overlooking the sea and harnessing the best of the fresh sea breeze. For bigger retreats with higher attendance we combine villas in direct proximity (sometimes across the road from each other or 30 seconds walk) for a more exciting community feel. Guests can use the pool and outside areas of any of the villas in their retreat!
Whichever villa we choose for your retreat, you are guaranteed:
To be notified about which exact villa no later than 6 weeks before the retreat
A high end luxurious villa with a beautiful pool
Luxurious rooms cleaned daily with towels and toiletries provided
Amazing views of the sea
Spacious grounds for downtime, relaxing, suntanning
Well equipped kitchens, living and dining areas
All modern conveniences
Joining one of our luxury villa retreats is total indulgence at a bargain.
All our Mykonos villas are spacious with large living and cooking areas and ample outdoor space for soaking in the sun and watching the sunrise and/or sunset. Rooms can be booked as single occupancy packages or sharing packages, with up to two guests sharing a double or king-size room.
About Oliver Anwar and George Fitt
Oliver Anwar (@roanwar).
Oliver Anwar is a fitness trainer, online PT & qualified nutrition coach. He specialises in body sculpting and fitness. Oliver is exceptional at helping busy entrepreneurs, workers and professionals lose fat, build muscle and feel more confident. Oliver also consults for co-working spaces and businesses in central London and he delivers educational talks on fitness, nutrition and mindset to their members and employees.
George Fitt (@georgefitt)
Fitness physique competitor and personal trainer George Fitt based in central London fully embraces a practice what you preach approach to fitness. He shares his passion for helping others reach their goals through both education and motivation. George believes that your life should not revolve around fitness.
Oliver is exceptional at helping busy entrepreneurs, workers and professionals lose fat, build muscle and feel more confident., and he's inviting you to come and learn how he does it. George is a Central London fitness trainer who embraces a 'practice what you preach approach' to fitness. And since they're both cheeky chappies who like to have fun, they are just the guys to teach you how to live a normal life and still be the best looking body in the room.
Oliver and George are friends who share the same ethos. They both believe in being social, and they believe that being social does not mean losing your fitness or not having a killer body. And this retreat is built to show you a taste of that ethos in a fun-packed, exciting few days full of laughs, activities and camaraderie.
Daily morning fitness sessions taught by Oliver and George
Nutritional Coaching For Fat Loss
Quick Body Transformation Techniques
Our Nava Haus Retreats chefs will provide the food from menus carefully created and balanced by nutritional experts including our head chef to use fresh local ingredients.
Your retreat package includes daily breakfast, lunch/brunch and the icebreaker dinner on the first night.
* We usually have lots of socialising and extra-curricular activities such as hiking, visiting the local venues, snorkelling, evening cruises and BBqs on our retreats. These vary from retreat to retreat and are sometimes add-ons not included in the retreat price. However they will always be clearly listed in the itinerary. For retreats with optional activities, either add them as add-ons during your booking or contact our guest services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Transportation to extra-curricular activities and outside dinner locations may not bet included unless stated otherwise, if not included, it will ALWAYS be stated in the description on the retreats page and it can always be arranged. Pls inform your hosts if extra transportation is needed at anytime during your retreat.
* Airport pickup and drop off service is not always included, and if not, it can be purchased as an add-on during the booking process. If you are not sure if it is included, please email our guest services team on email@example.com.
* Our guest services team will contact you after you book your retreat to collect information about special requirements, training levels and training goals, allergies and to ask you about your flight or travel details so we can properly prepare for you and help plan your arrival. Please look out for our email. Also please make sure to inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email our guest services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* On most of our retreats, our instructors and trainers offer extra one-on-one sessions. For any guests interested in booking extra one-on-one yoga, fitness or other sessions including private art sessions on our arts therapy retreats or massage sessions, please email the guest services team on to arrange in advance or speak to your host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.
* We believe in transparency and we believe booking your retreat with us is just the first step on a long mutually beneficial wellness journey, so it is important to us that you are fully aware of how everything runs around you whilst with us. Plese read our 'Rules' page, and how to look after your health as well as our responsbility to you on our 'Health' page.