Our COVID-19 Policy
Book With Confidence
Our promises to you
Coronavirus has now become a consideration for us all, especially when it comes to travel. At this extremely difficult time, our thoughts go out to our customers, who may have been affected.
A retreat is an expensive undertaking which is essential to health. We know this, and we appreciate you, so we want you to have a worry free booking experience with us. For this reason we now go out of our way during our negotiations with our suppliers to protect your interests so you don’t have to deal with the headaches and worries of cancellation based on ever-changing global government guidelines.
Here re our guidelines to booking a retreat with us effective from May 2020:
We would typically not offer a retreat to a destination that is listed on the essential travel only list. We will not sell a retreat to a country that is currently imposing involuntary quarantine restrictions of more than 2 days on UK travellers. Before you book, please check FCO travel advice guidelines on that day - www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
So, when you book with us, if you book a destination that satisfies the conditions above on the day you paid, your payment is protected and will be fully refunded if govrnment quarantine guidelines for the retreat destination change when the retreat is less than 3 weeks away (this is to allow time for the government changes to be reversed).
The refund terms specified above occur automatically if:
1. The UK government guidelines change in any of the following ways:
• The destination country is put on the ‘essential travel only’ list after the time you booked,less than 3 weeks from the date of your retreat.
• The UK is placed on lockdown and you cannot travel to the destination on the dates of your retreat.
• The UK government closes its borders and you cannot travel to the destination on the dates of your retreat.
• Travellers returning from the destination are required to quarantine for anything more than 11 days.
2. The Destination country’s government guidelines change in any of the following ways:
• The destination country is placed on lockdown and you cannot travel to the destination on the dates of your retreat.
• The destination country closes its borders and you cannot travel to the destination on the dates of your retreat.
• UK visitors are expected to do more than a 3 day involuntary quarantine on arrival in the destination country.
*This offer does not apply to bookings made for spring 2022 onwards.
*This offer only applies to the COVID-19 related circumstances described above and does not change our ordinary booking policies.
With regards to current travel and quarantine rules, always refer to the official advice from the FCO: