Enhance Your Life With L.I.F.T
With Mona Al Bitar
23 - 28 September 2020
L.I.F.T : Integrated Functional Training
L.I.F.T coaches fitness curious people and fitness enthusiasts of all levels who are looking for personalised guidance through group coaching and training sessions on how to move better in order to perform better and ultimately enhance their overall quality of life.
Mona is the head coach and she is the steward of all the clients dreams.
"My sole purpose is to guide people through world class coaching on how they can upgrade themselves and their lives through using movement based fitness training as a catalyst." - Mona al Bitar
Kettlebells, battleropes, Mats, Agility ladders
1 hour of physical Training per day + 30min Goal setting & breathing group sessions per day
Daily Itinerary (this may change very slightly depending on weather and inspiration)
08:00 PHYSICAL FITNESS
Energising group fitness sessions at the Nava Haus Villa. Circuit training using body weight and gym equipment, themed in a playful and practical manner. Coach Mona will take you through a series of exercises for body and mind, which will get you going for your day ahead. The session will be complemented with 30 minutes of group coaching to empower your Mantra.
10.00 POWER BREAKFAST
Delicious breakfast with tea and coffee. Recharge and hydrate your body with fresh and energising breakfast which will prepare you for the day (sample menus will be provided with your booking pack)
12:00 RECOVERY TIME / SIGHTSEEING
Admire the local Bazaars, visit Bodrum Castle, relax at the authentic Turkish baths and visit the roman’s ruins
Healthy brunch prepared by the Nava Haus Retreats Chef who will bring you some exciting dishes using her take on modern Turkish cuisine and the best of the local ingredients
Enjoy the Nava Haus Villa, read a book by the pool, socialise and indulge in the sunshine
16.30 BEACH TIME / ACTIVITIES
Hikes, recreational activities, informal sports, loungers, drinks and sunset watching
20.00 DINNER IN TOWN
Try a local restaurant for a traditional Turkish Dinner enjoying the Mediterranean breeze. A typical traditional dinner in this area of Turkey starts with a selection of cold mezze, followed by hot mezze, a salad and then your choice of vegetables, fish or meat
23.00 RETIRE AT NAVA HAUS VILLA
The retreat is located in one of our luxury villas in Bodrum, Turkey.
We have avast porfolio of luxury villas around the world. Guests are assured of luxury and comfor at any of our retreats destinations. See the pictures below for villas in our portfolio.
All the villas in our Turkey portfolio are stunning. We typically use villas from our portfolio of waterside villas near the Aegean sea and harnessing the best of the fresh sea breeze. For bigger retreats with higher attendance we combine villas in direct proximity (sometimes across the road from each other or 30 seconds walk) for a more exciting community feel. Guests can use the pool and outside areas of any of the villas in their retreat!
Whichever villa we choose for your retreat, you are guaranteed:
To be notified about which exact villa no later than 6 weeks before the retreat
A high end luxurious villa with a beautiful pool
Luxurious rooms cleaned daily with towels and toiletries provided
Amazing views of the sea
Spacious grounds for downtime, relaxing, suntanning
Well equipped kitchens, living and dining areas
All modern conveniences
Joining one of our luxury villa retreats is total indulgence at a bargain.
All our villas are spacious with large living and cooking areas and ample outdoor space for soaking in the sun and watching the sunrise and/or sunset. Rooms can be booked as single occupancy packages or sharing packages, with up to two guests sharing a double or king-size room.
About Mona Al Bitar
L.I.F.T coaches fitness curious people and fitness enthusiasts of all levels that are looking for personalised guidance through group coaching and training sessions on how to move better, in order to perform better and ultimately enhance their overall quality of life. Mona is the head coach at LIFT Jo Jordan, and she helps each client invidiually tailor their training to their goals and dreams.
"My sole purpose is to guide people through world class coaching on how they can upgrade themselves and their lives through using movement based fitness training as a catalyst." Mona al Bitar
L.I.F.T is Lifestyle Integrated Functional Training. LIFT Jo in Jordan is the home of kettlebell training in Jordan.
The program is a unique Kettlebell Conditioning program designed to take your athletic performance level to new heights. The classes are suitable for everyone, and allow the opportunity for you to take your kettlebell training to any level you choose, from beginner to advanced.
Daily morning and early evening fitness sessions will include:
Various other functional workouts
Our Nava Haus Retreats chefs will provide the food from menus carefully created and balanced by nutritional experts including our head chef to use fresh local ingredients.
Your retreat package includes daily breakfast, lunch/brunch and the icebreaker dinner on the first night.
* We usually have lots of socialising and extra-curricular activities such as hiking, visiting the local venues, snorkelling, evening cruises and BBqs on our retreats. These vary from retreat to retreat and are sometimes add-ons not included in the retreat price. However they will always be clearly listed in the itinerary. For retreats with optional activities, either add them as add-ons during your booking or contact our guest services team by emailing .
* Transportation to extra-curricular activities and outside dinner locations may not bet included unless stated otherwise, if not included, it will ALWAYS be stated in the description on the retreats page and it can always be arranged. Pls inform your hosts if extra transportation is needed at anytime during your retreat.
* Airport pickup and drop off service is not always included, and if not, it can be purchased as an add-on during the booking process. If you are not sure if it is included, please email our guest services team on .
* Our guest services team will contact you after you book your retreat to collect information about special requirements, training levels and training goals, allergies and to ask you about your flight or travel details so we can properly prepare for you and help plan your arrival. Please look out for our email. Also please make sure to inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email our guest services team on .
* On most of our retreats, our instructors and trainers offer extra one-on-one sessions. For any guests interested in booking extra one-on-one yoga, fitness or other sessions including private art sessions on our arts therapy retreats or massage sessions, please email the guest services team on to arrange in advance or speak to your host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.
* We believe in transparency and we believe booking your retreat with us is just the first step on a long mutually beneficial wellness journey, so it is important to us that you are fully aware of how everything runs around you whilst with us. Plese read our 'Rules' page, and how to look after your health as well as our responsbility to you on our 'Health' page.