Strength & Conditioning Fitness Retreat
With Charlotte Shelley
24 - 28 Sep 2020
HIIT, Core training, Balance
Expert personal trainer and former national UK athlete and gymnast Charlotte Shelley takes you on a re-invigorating 5 day journey to the beautiful island of Mykonos. If you're looking for a well balanced fitness retreat that delivers on adrenaline, training and making friends, this is the one. Whether you're solo, a couple or a group of friends, this fits perfectly.
It's a luxury 5 day weekend Filled with exciting activities and group socializing events. There will be daily fitness sessions including strength and conditioning training, HIIT, core training and more.
Daily Itinerary (this may change very slightly depending on weather and inspiration)
8.00 am - 9.30 am
10 am - 12 am
Morning training session
12 am - 1.30 pm
Hiking, running or similar
Downtime, beach time, activities, sunset watching and Mykonos town tours (please request the brochure for a detailed itinerary).
8 pm till late daily
Exploring Mykonos night life - restaurants, family-owned eateries and beach bars with our hosts.
The retreat is located in one of our luxury villas in Mykonos.
We sometimes also mix and match villas if the retreat is not in high season, picking form our vast portfolio depending on which side of the island is windier at the time of the retreat so our guests can have the best experience of Mykonos. No other retreats companies can do this. See the pictures below for villas in our portfolio.
All the villas in our Mykonos portfolio are oases of beauty. We typically use villas from our portfolio of hillside villas overlooking the sea and harnessing the best of the fresh sea breeze. For bigger retreats with higher attendance we combine villas in direct proximity (sometimes across the road from each other or 30 seconds walk) for a more exciting community feel. Guests can use the pool and outside areas of any of the villas in their retreat!
Whichever villa we choose for your retreat, you are guaranteed:
To be notified about which exact villa no later than 6 weeks before the retreat
A high end luxurious villa with a beautiful pool
Luxurious rooms cleaned daily with towels and toiletries provided
Amazing views of the sea
Spacious grounds for downtime, relaxing, suntanning
Well equipped kitchens, living and dining areas
All modern conveniences
Joining one of our luxury villa retreats is total indulgence at a bargain.
All our Mykonos villas are spacious with large living and cooking areas and ample outdoor space for soaking in the sun and watching the sunrise and/or sunset. Rooms can be booked as single occupancy packages or sharing packages, with up to two guests sharing a double or king-size room.
About Charlotte Shelley
Charlotte is a REPS certified Level 3 Personal Trainer, specializing in both Strength and Conditioning and Pre/Post Natal Exercise. Charlotte has been involved in high-level sport from a young age, competing in national standard gymnastics and athletics.
As an athlete, Charlotte gained a number of national titles whilst training as part of an elite, high-performance centre in London.
Charlotte will help you to perfect your training techniques with morning classes including strength and conditioning, HIIT and more. You will also have the opportunity to take on extra one-on-one sessions during the day to improve your core and your training techniques.
Daily morning and early evening fitness sessions will include:
Our Nava Haus Retreats chefs will provide the food from menus carefully created and balanced by nutritional experts including our head chef to use fresh local ingredients.
Your retreat package includes daily breakfast, lunch/brunch and the icebreaker dinner on the first night.
* We usually have lots of socialising and extra-curricular activities such as hiking, visiting the local venues, snorkelling, evening cruises and BBqs on our retreats. These vary from retreat to retreat and are sometimes add-ons not included in the retreat price. However they will always be clearly listed in the itinerary. For retreats with optional activities, either add them as add-ons during your booking or contact our guest services team by emailing email@example.com.
* Transportation to extra-curricular activities and outside dinner locations may not bet included unless stated otherwise, if not included, it will ALWAYS be stated in the description on the retreats page and it can always be arranged. Pls inform your hosts if extra transportation is needed at anytime during your retreat.
* Airport pickup and drop off service is not always included, and if not, it can be purchased as an add-on during the booking process. If you are not sure if it is included, please email our guest services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Our guest services team will contact you after you book your retreat to collect information about special requirements, training levels and training goals, allergies and to ask you about your flight or travel details so we can properly prepare for you and help plan your arrival. Please look out for our email. Also please make sure to inform us about changes to flights, delays etc. please email our guest services team on email@example.com.
* On most of our retreats, our instructors and trainers offer extra one-on-one sessions. For any guests interested in booking extra one-on-one yoga, fitness or other sessions including private art sessions on our arts therapy retreats or massage sessions, please email the guest services team on to arrange in advance or speak to your host or a trainer/masseuse on-site.
* We believe in transparency and we believe booking your retreat with us is just the first step on a long mutually beneficial wellness journey, so it is important to us that you are fully aware of how everything runs around you whilst with us. Plese read our 'Rules' page, and how to look after your health as well as our responsbility to you on our 'Health' page.